I decided to make the most triggering post on tumblr
Im not sorry
1. Self-proclaimed “atheist” thinks he’s a tough guy with a fedora and a Nerf gun on him, really?
2. Guy with a fedora on thinks his sexy level is “off the charts” Hehe, yeah…
3. Nice portrait, the only issue is that the fedora he’s wearing, is fake.
4. A fedora-wearing neckbeard thinks him wearing it makes him a gentleman (we all know what he really wants, don’tcha, ladies?)
5. Two schmucks, wearing cliched meme shirts, sunglasses, and fedoras, thinking they’re trendy.
6. A bunch of yuppies, wearing colored fedoras and tipping them, or pretending to be MJ when bowing their heads, probably saying “M’lady" while getting their photos taken.
What’s the moral these images? Fedoras do NOT make you look sexy, they’re associated with atheists and even bronies. it’s used as a tool just to get “lucky”, it’s becoming a symbol of misogyny, and it makes them look like total tools and douches! Whatever happen to wearing them just for classy formal attire? They make men today look like total pricks with their usage of the once adored classy hat. The hat that was once classy, is now being worn by the “classless”.
If you see me wear one of those, don’t turn this around on me and call me a hypocrite. I’m not wearing it because of this stupid fad going on in this post, I wear it because it looks good on me and it’s best used just for show. Not toughness, not a chick magnet, and not a “trend”. It’s now becoming a big “Fuck you” to me and to everyone, especially women.
I heard that the third Saturday of Sept. is “International Red Panda Day”. Who better to celebrate than Felina?
(Her hair may be short in this image, but believe me, it’s just for this image.)
One good thing to come from it…
This guy has a cool mask.
Follow, the buzzards… Sin Botcha!
turns out another NYPonycon is announced. Like always, since I live in the area, i’ll be going.
- where? “180 Remsen Street, Brooklyn, NY”
- when? “February 14-16, 2015”
- whose going/ might be going? “Vinyl the Vampire, MofetafromBrooklyn, Anthonycomics, AnimatedJames, Dennybutts, TheInvertedShadow, and more.
Early bird tickets are on sale now at the site, other than that the con is still being put together but the last few i’ve been to were a blast :)
and if any followers of this blog are in NYC or near NYC or willing to go to NYC, I’d be glad to meet you guys. I’ll now try and see if I can get a vending table and stuff, but like always, it depends on the price. also expect another Vinyl the Vampire update to arrive soon. Have a good one :)
To all the fans and bronies within the East-Coast area. Come one or come all to the third annual Ponycon 2015! Be sure to get your tickets early before they are raised to their regular price!
VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!!
(Starting also is Hispanic Heritage Month)
The push we’ve all been waiting for (by @WrasslorMonkey)bringing a beat down.
I can imagine TBone going HAM on anyone provoking him. XD
In other words, I’m going.
A friend inspired me to do this when she mentioned the mantra from “BBRRRROOOCCCK LLLLLEESSSSNNAAARRRRRR”, so I decided to give it a go and “poof”, this was born. Thanks, Minty.
Yeah. :3 I went there with this one.